Site Design, Development & Management
Usable. Responsive. Personal.
Design and development principles that we live by.
Every project starts with us understanding you and your brand, your personal quirks, and even your resources and manpower. We dig deep to ensure that we’re on the same page when it comes to how you want be perceived by your customers and marry that with the best user experience and user interface practices in mind.
Keep it simple with Shopify
- Retailers who have less than 1000 different products
- 3 or less filterable product information options (e.g. size, brand, color, gender, material, specifications, etc.)
- Little to no integration requirements with existing systems (e.g. POS, Inventory Management, etc.)
- Little to no advanced retail information requirements (e.g. cost of goods sold, sell-through, etc.)
- Little to no customization requirements (e.g. customized checkout, customized shipping fees, customized promotions).
80% of retailers will do fine with Shopify. In fact, when possible, we recommend Shopify over Magento because of the lower costs and user friendliness of the platform.
That being said, in terms of scalability, we still recommend larger enterprises to go with Magento
Scale it up with Magento
- Retailers who have more than 1000 different products
- Products with a lot of information and details (e.g. electronics and automative products)
- Integrations with enterprise software (API based)
- Professional retail information requirements
- Advanced features and customizations
While Shopify works well for small to medium retailers, large corporations and enterprises might be more comfortable with Magento.
With Magento, there is very little that cannot be done in terms of how you want your site to function and how you want it to interact with other systems such as CRM platforms and databases.
The deployment also allows for hundreds of thousands of products to be listed, and thousands of orders to be processed in a day without sacrificing speed.
An average of over 60% of the visitors we get are browsing through a mobile device. That’s why every site we develop is mobile responsive out of the box.
Other developers might charge for this, but with shift in browsing habits, we believe that having a site that looks and works as good on mobile as it does on desktop is no longer an option, but a requirement for any e-commerce site.
Fast & Secure
Did you know that a 1 second delay in response time can result in a 7% drop in the number of people buying from your site?
All our sites are are deployed with a CDN which helps us deliver an average server response time of less than 0.3 seconds on average.
Our servers are also optmized for the high transaction and interaction expected from an e-commerce site, along with SSL, DDOS protection, and WAF to protect against online threaths.
The way people shop online is continously changing, why shouldn’t your site?
We stay updated on the latest User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) trends and research so that we can give you what we believe would work best for your needs.
Let your site adapt to the gradual changes in user behavior, staying fresh and relevant along the way.
Already have a site?
See how we can help you manage it